- How do you get your money back from a Google Play Card?
- Can you get your money back from eBay gift card?
- How long does a refund take on a gift card?
- Can I get cash back from a vanilla gift card?
- Can you cash out a Walmart gift card?
- Can you transfer money from bank account to prepaid card?
- Will eBay give me a refund if I get scammed?
- Can I transfer money from eBay gift card to paypal?
- What happens if you return something you bought with a Visa gift card?
- Can you exchange Target gift cards for cash?
- Can you return a gift card Best Buy?
How do you get your money back from a Google Play Card?
How to get a refund for apps or games
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines at the top left to open the menu.
- Choose Account > Order history.
- Find the app or game you want to return and tap Refund.
- Tap Yes, the app will be uninstalled, and your money will be refunded.
Can you get your money back from eBay gift card?
eBay Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash, unless required by law. eBay Gift Cards and Gift Certificates never expire, and there are no fees. See the eBay Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
How long does a refund take on a gift card?
If you are entitled to a refund for goods or services obtained with your Card, you agree to accept credits to the Balance on your Card in place of cash. The credit will reflect on the Card within 30 days. Note: Any credits that exceed the face value of the Card may be declined or take up to 30 days to process.
Can I get cash back from a vanilla gift card?
The Vanilla Gift Virtual Account is a digital gift card and cannot be used at ATMs nor can you get cash back from any of your purchases.
Can you cash out a Walmart gift card?
Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms and Conditions, Walmart plastic Gift Cards and eGift Cards (“Walmart Gift Cards”) are not returnable or refundable for cash except in states where required by law. Resale of Walmart Gift Cards is strictly prohibited.
Can you transfer money from bank account to prepaid card?
A simple and free way to load cash onto a prepaid debit card is to use a bank transfer. One of the easiest ways to load money on a prepaid debit card is through an online transfer from a bank account. Bank transfers are free with virtually all prepaid cards, and the transfer can be completed online.
Will eBay give me a refund if I get scammed?
In most cases, you’ll be covered by eBay Money Back Guarantee. What happens if the seller doesn’t respond or won’t give me a refund? Under eBay Money Back Guarantee, the seller has 3 business days to resolve your issue.
Can I transfer money from eBay gift card to paypal?
eBay Gift Cards cannot be added to your Paypal account ahead of time. During checkout, you would input the # into the Redemption Code box on the first page, before logging in to your Paypal account. Once you use the card, any unused amount would be shown in your Paypal Wallet.
What happens if you return something you bought with a Visa gift card?
In the event you need to return an item you purchased with your Gift Card, the merchant will handle the item in accordance with Visa® guidelines. The merchant may credit the amount of the purchase back onto your Gift Card. No, a Gift Card cannot be used at an ATM.
Can you exchange Target gift cards for cash?
Target Mobile GiftCards and Target eGiftCards purchased on Target.com cannot be returned or redeemed for cash or credit except where required by law. Physical Target GiftCards can be returned in store with a receipt if unused.
Can you return a gift card Best Buy?
You can return items purchased with gift cards in accordance with our Return & Exchange Promise. The return amount will be credited to your gift card within 30 minutes of the time we receive it. If you no longer have the gift card, call 1-888-BEST BUY to request a new one.