- What happens if buyer doesn’t receive item?
- Why have I not received a refund on eBay?
- What do I do if my package hasn’t arrived?
- What if an eBay package gets lost in the mail?
- What happens if a parcel goes missing on eBay?
- Who is responsible for a missing parcel?
- How do I check the status of my eBay refund?
- What do I do if someone stole my eBay package?
- What do I do if my eBay purchase doesn t arrive?
- How long does an eBay seller have to respond?
What happens if buyer doesn’t receive item?
Send a message to the buyer – If you’d like to speak with the buyer directly to try and resolve their issue, you can send them a message.
If you and the buyer can’t agree on a resolution within 8 calendar days, you can ask eBay to step in and help.
Why have I not received a refund on eBay?
If you haven’t received a refund six business days after the item tracking shows the item delivered back to the seller, contact the seller directly or use the “Ask the seller a question” feature next to the item in your purchase history.
What do I do if my package hasn’t arrived?
If the proper amount of time has passed and the item has not arrived, you may submit a search request for your lost mailpiece on the Missing Mail application and/or file a claim. Using the Insurance tracking numbers on the receipt, you can check the delivery status either online at USPS Tracking®.
What if an eBay package gets lost in the mail?
As soon as the package is scanned as delivered, the insurance for a lost package disappears (it was delivered). It also voids any liability that the seller or eBay have for delivery. The buyer needs to ask anyone that may have access to their mail if they have brought it in the house and forgot to tell the buyer.
What happens if a parcel goes missing on eBay?
eBay’s position on missing items is clear – buyers are entitled to a refund under the Money Back Guarantee. If the tracking details show that the item has been in transit without movement for more than 7 days (10 for international shipments), refund the buyer the full sale amount including the shipping cost.
Who is responsible for a missing parcel?
This means that if the courier loses the goods you ordered or they are damaged, the retailer is responsible for putting things right. According to the act, all retailers have to make deliveries within 30 days unless another time frame was agreed upon.
How do I check the status of my eBay refund?
Once tracking shows that the item has been successfully returned, the seller has 5 business days to inspect the item and issue your refund.
Use TAB key to navigate results.
- Check the status of your request.
- Get help from eBay.
- Getting your refund.
What do I do if someone stole my eBay package?
If it was stolen, contact your police department to report the theft. If the item was worth more than you homeowner’s insurance deductible, file a claim.
What do I do if my eBay purchase doesn t arrive?
Let the seller know your item hasn’t arrived
- Go to Purchase history – opens in new window or tab.
- Select More actions beside your item and then I didn’t receive it.
- Tick the box beside I want a refund or I want the item.
- You have the option of adding a message to the seller.
- Select Send request.
How long does an eBay seller have to respond?
The seller has 48 hours (2 days) to either accept, deny, or ignore you offer. Hi OP, The seller has 48 hours to respond (or until the listing ends, if less than 48 hours) before your offer will expire. 48 hours or until the listing actually ends, whichever comes first*.