Where can I get the most cash back?
Stores That Give the Most Cash Back at the Register:
- Albertson’s: you can get $100-$300 with a debit card.
- Food Lion: you can get $200 with a debit card and $50 with a personal check.
- Safeway: you can get $200 with a debit card.
- Save Mart Supermarkets: you can get $200-$300 with a debit card (varies by location).
Can you get cash refund debit card?
Cash or ATM/Debit Card purchases can be refunded as cash, checks may be returned as cash only after a 10 business day waiting period until the check clears. However, if the store can verify that the check has cleared in less than 10 business days, the customer may receive an immediate cash refund.
Why does a debit card refund take so long?
Simple Answer: Even when merchant immediately processes a refund on your credit card, the bank has up to a certain number of days (usually 5-7) to process that refund and put it on your credit card account. They hit your account right away, because that starts the clock ticking on interest they can charge you.
Does Walmart give cashback on returns with receipt?
If the receipt says the item was purchased with cash or check, then you will receive a cash refund. If the receipt says it was purchased with a credit or debit card, the clerk will ask you for the credit or debit card used to purchase the item, to refund the money onto that.
Does Walmart give cashback on returns without receipt?
7. Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart accepts returns only within 90 days of purchase, but you don’t need a receipt if you do the return in a store. Without a receipt, you’ll get an even exchange, a cash refund or a Wal-Mart gift card, depending on the amount of the purchase.
Can you get cashback at Family Dollar?
Yes, Family Dollar discount stores offer cash back on debit card purchases, but there are restrictions and fees. Your cash back options are limited to $10, $25, or $50, a Family Dollar customer service representative said. And, cash back fees and cash back amounts are as follows: $1 for $10.