How long will it take to make 3000 dollars?
1 Expert Answer
There are 52 weeks in a year, So, you can save $40*52 = $40*(50+2) = $2000 + $80 = $2080 in a year.
It takes a year to get a little more than $2000; and you want $3000.
That’s another $1000, which is roughly another half year (6 months).
How can I get free cash?
Check out these 16+ companies that offer free money when you complete simple tasks in your spare time:
- Give your opinions for money.
- Get rebates at local retailers.
- Earn a free $5 with Inbox Dollars.
- Rack up some Swagbucks.
- Score an easy $10 with Ebates.
- Let Trim save you money automatically.
- Get refunds with Paribus.
How long will it take to save 100k?
How much do I need to save a month to get 10000?
Each month for 12 months, saving $10,000 would break down to $833.33. That may seem overwhelming for a lot of people, including myself, so let’s break it down to something that’s smaller than someone’s rent payment.
How can I make money fast as a kid?
Here are 10 ways for young kids to make money:
- Organize Garage Sale.
- Sell Crafts.
- Walk a dog.
- Mow Lawns.
- General Yard work- weeds, planting, etc.
- Lemonade Stand.
- Car wash.
- Can Recycle.