- What Harry Potter books are worth money?
- What are the most sought after books?
- How do I sell old books?
- What is the most valuable book?
- What is the oldest book in the world?
- Which is the expensive book in the world?
- What is the most popular book in the world?
- What is the most expensive phone in the world?
- What is the most expensive religious text sold to date?
What Harry Potter books are worth money?
- 1/7 Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
- 2/7 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
- 3/7 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- 4/7 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
- 5/7 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
- 6/7 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
- 7/7 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
What are the most sought after books?
20 Iconic Books You Probably Own That Are Now Worth A LOT Of Money!
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (1997), J.K. Rowling.
- The Cat in the Hat (1957) Dr.
- The Hound of the Baskervilles (1902), Arthur Conan Doyle.
- The Bible (1600 – 1630)
- The Jungle Book and The Second Jungle Book (1894-1895) Rudyard Kipling:
How do I sell old books?
Here’s where to sell used books, whether online or in-person.
We’ve got options for selling textbooks, as well as hardcovers and paperbacks.
- Half Price Books.
- 4. Powell’s Books.
- Online Buy Back Programs.
- Your local indie.
What is the most valuable book?
The 10 Most Expensive Books in the World
- The Gutenberg Bible — $4.9 million.
- First Folio, William Shakespeare — $6 million.
- The Canterbury Tales, Geoffrey Chaucer — $7.5 million.
- Birds of America, James Audubon — $11.5 million.
- The Gospels of Henry the Lion, Order of Saint Benedict — $11.7 million.
- The Codex Leicester, Leonardo da Vinci — $30.8 million.
What is the oldest book in the world?
The Gutenberg Bible
Which is the expensive book in the world?
Leonardo da Vinci’s Codex of Leicester, also known as the Codex Hammer, is the most expensive book ever sold.
What is the most popular book in the world?
What is the most expensive phone in the world?
The 10 Most Expensive Phones in the World
- Goldvish Le Million – $1 Million.
- Diamond Crypto Smartphone – $1.3 Million.
- iPhone 3G Kings Button – $2.5 Million.
- Goldstriker iPhone 3GS Supreme – $3.2 Million.
- Stuart Hughes iPhone 4 Diamond Rose Edition – $8 Million.
- Stuart Hughes iPhone 4s Elite Gold – $9.4 Million.
- Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond – $48.5 Million.
What is the most expensive religious text sold to date?
The current record for most expensive religious book ever sold was set in 2017 when the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints spent $35 million on a handwritten printer’s manuscript of the Book of Mormon. Dating back to 1830, this volume was used to print the earliest copies of the Book of Mormon.