- What can I buy with 500 rupees?
- What can you buy with 10 rupees?
- What can you buy for 20 rupees?
- What can you buy with 40000 rupees?
- Is 100 rupees a lot in India?
- Is 500 rupees a lot in India?
- What can I buy for 1000 rupees?
- What should I eat in 100 RS?
- What can 30000 rupees buy?
- Is 200 rupees a lot?
- How much is a meal in India?
- What can I buy with 2000 rupees?
- How much does a house cost in India?
- How much is it to live in India?
- What can you buy with 2500 rupees?
- How many rupees is a loaf of bread in India?
- What is the average income in India?
- How much is street food in India?
- What can I buy under 15000?
- Which is cheapest city in India?
- How much money do I need for 1 week in India?
- Is USA expensive than India?
What can I buy with 500 rupees?
These are the Top 10 Cool Tech Gadgets under 500 Rupees to buy in India:
- Boat Basshead 225 Earphones.
- Key Chain with NFC Tag.
- Automatic LED Shot Glass.
- F&D W4 Mini Bluetooth Speaker.
- Super Classic Camera Lens Shaped Coffee Mug with Lid.
- Pull Light.
- Mini Tripod.
- Multicolor RGB LED Strip 5 Meter.
What can you buy with 10 rupees?
Do you just have a 10-rupee note in your pocket?
11 Very Useful Things You Can Buy With Just Rs. 10
- Five Rs. 2 pens.
- An RTI application form.
- Parle G biscuits and a cutting.
- Ice Candy.
- A bus ticket.
- A matchbox.
- Paracetamol tablets.
- Safety Pins.
What can you buy for 20 rupees?
- Vada paav.
- Alloo bada.
- Bread bada.
What can you buy with 40000 rupees?
Top 10 Phones Under Rs 40,000 in 2020
|Product Name||Price (In Indian Rupees)|
|Asus ROG Phone II||Rs. 37,999|
|Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite||Rs. 39,999|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite||Rs. 38,999|
|Black Shark 2||Rs. 39,990|
7 more rows
Is 100 rupees a lot in India?
The value of the Indian rupee has been falling consistently for a few years now, which means that there’s not much you can get for a 100 bucks now-a-days. A good evening out with friends in a decent city in India can cost quite a lot of money.
Is 500 rupees a lot in India?
500 is more than the daily pay of majority of people in India. So basically a family of 4 can get through a regular day with this amount. It includes food, travel, accommodation, bills, necessary expenses and education.
What can I buy for 1000 rupees?
Top 10 Tech Under Rupees 1000
- Sandisk Ultra Dual Drive- 32 GB.
- Roccat Taito Gaming Mousepad.
- Deepcool Laptop Coolpad.
- ANT VR headset.
- Tenda N301 Wireless N300 Router.
- Ultimate Cleaning Kit.
- Donut USB Cup Warmer.
- Philips QT4001/15 Pro Advanced Hair Trimmer.
What should I eat in 100 RS?
12 Things You Can Gorge On With Just Rs. 100 In Your Pocket
- Omelette Pao at Kyani & Co, Mumbai.
- Chole Bhature at Sitaram Diwan Chand, Delhi.
- Misal Pav at Bedekar Tea Stall, Pune.
- Momos at Sikkim stall, Delhi.
- Prawn Biryani at Police Canteen, Mumbai.
- Kulfi at Asharfi, Ahmedabad.
- Masala Dosa at Ratna Cafe, Chennai.
- Sheekh Kebab at Kebab-e-Jahangiri, Hyderabad.
What can 30000 rupees buy?
Best phones Under Rs. 30,000 To Buy In 2020
|Samsung Galaxy A71||Rs 29,999|
|Asus 6Z||Rs 23,999|
|OPPO Reno 3 Pro||Rs 29,999|
|LG V40||Rs 29,990|
6 more rows
Is 200 rupees a lot?
It depends. If you are unemployed or are a beggar and has not had a good day or in some similar financial difficulty, yes, 200 is a lot of money…. If you are well off and are in a generous mood, 200 is not a lot of money…. For the child from a poor slum, 200 rupees is a lot of money….
How much is a meal in India?
While meal prices in India can vary, the average cost of food in India is ₨468 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in India should cost around ₨187 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
What can I buy with 2000 rupees?
Here are the 5 best things you can buy with the new 2000 Rs note:
- Mi Band 2. The Mi Band 2 is available for just Rs 1,999 and offers the best value for money amongst fitness trackers.
- Amazon Basics Mini Bluetooth Speakers.
- Sennheiser CX 1.00.
- Anker PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger.
- The Sony MDR-XB50 AP.
How much does a house cost in India?
The median price paid by the bottom quintile to buy a house is Rs1 lakh, while the median price paid by the top quintile to buy a house is Rs10 lakh. The median price paid by the richest 1% to buy a house is Rs18 lakh, according to the survey.
How much is it to live in India?
Here are some of the numbers from our experience in India so far: $600/month for 1 bedroom in a semi-serviced apartment in the heart of Bangalore. $200-300/month for a 1 bedroom furnished apartment without Internet in Delhi. $5-15/night for an average hotel room in most Indian cities.
What can you buy with 2500 rupees?
25 Things You Can Buy With ONLY 2500 Rupees, Thank Us Later
- A new set of nail polish for the perfect manicure!
- These funky sports earphones for the gym.
- These adult colouring books for the child inside.
- This classy laptop sleeve.
- A brand new juicer just in time for maltay and kinno season.
- Cuddle with some Nutella and a movie marathon.
- A new hair straightener, look good – feel good.
How many rupees is a loaf of bread in India?
Recommended Minimum Amount of Money for food (2400 calories, Western food types)
|Milk (regular), (0.25 liter)||12.14 ₹|
|Loaf of Fresh White Bread (125.00 g)||8.05 ₹|
|Rice (white), (0.10 kg)||5.35 ₹|
|Eggs (regular) (2.40)||13.00 ₹|
|Local Cheese (0.10 kg)||37.28 ₹|
11 more rows
What is the average income in India?
India’s per capita income (nominal) was $1670 per year in 2016, ranked at 112th out of 164 countries by the World Bank, while its per capita income on purchasing power parity (PPP) basis was US$5,350, and ranked 106th.
How much is street food in India?
Idli @ Rs. 10/plate. Fluffy, steamed idlis made of fermented rice batter accompanied by a bowl of sambhar loaded with vegetables is the perfect solution for one’s hunger at an affordable price of twenty rupees, in the streets of South India and college canteens in Delhi.
What can I buy under 15000?
Best phones under 15,000
|Phones under Rs. 15,000||Gadgets 360 rating (out of 10)||Price in India (as recommended)|
|Xiaomi Mi A3||8||Rs. 11,999|
|Realme 5 Pro||8||Rs. 12,999|
|Vivo Z1 Pro||8||Rs. 12,990|
|Samsung Galaxy M30s||8||Rs. 12,999|
4 more rows
Which is cheapest city in India?
Delhi, Chennai and Bengaluru are among the cheapest places to live, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit’s 2019 Worldwide Cost of Living Survey.
How much money do I need for 1 week in India?
A good mid-range budget for India would be around US $35-55/day per person. This’ll allow you to have very nice double rooms, three meals a day (in a restaurant if you want), plenty of extra for excursions and transport on nice AC2 trains. This is a very comfortable budget in India.
Is USA expensive than India?
1. Cost of living in the USA vs. India. Renting a one room apartment in a city center in India will cost you around $200, while in the USA prices land around $1000.